Beginner Heroes

heroes of newerth, league of legends, dota of all kinds

Beginner Heroes

Postby Tenebris » Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:54 pm

Int:

1. Jakiro is probably the easiest. Ranged aoe-int hero with a shit ton of hp and an auto attacking champion. Slow as crap balls but pussies run so who cares.

2. Lich is pretty easy too just cuz he's so basic and doesn't give a fuck about items. All you do is nuke nuke nuke nuke nuke. Late game you ult and die. You might think thats a bad strat but it's actually damned good.

3. Enchantress i guess is pretty good for beginners because she never fucking dies early game. Just get untouchable and the heal and laugh at people as they try to kill you. You have to somewhat understand her ult but other than that she's easy mode.

Str.

1. Dragon knight for the lulz. Just max out dragon blood and giggle as you tank towers at level 5 with ease. Get a poor man shield at level 1 for even more lulz. Or a vanguard.

2. Panda should never die either. You just dodge EVERYTHING and ult if you ever get in trouble. Remember its the earth one that matters.

3. Leo i guess. 3 Passive skills and one of them is reincarnate. Throw hammers at people and then right click your way to victory.

Agi

None of these really....they are so fragile.

If i had to recommend a few i guess it would be:

1. Clinkz because he can just WW and run like hell.

2.Dusa for the mana shield

3. Luna for sheer ez mode rapage.
Tenebris
Reverend of Swagger

Re: Beginner Heroes

Postby Tray » Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:57 pm

I'm assuming this is for me. I'll play around some more with it and try those guys out.
Tray
Reverend of Swagger

Postby Tenebris » Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:00 pm

Also the latest AI map can be found at:

http://www.getdota.com/ai_maps

I think you may still have to host it from bnet for it to work correctly. I could be wrong. The computers aren't capable of playing all the heroes but they rape face with most of them. They deny and last hit like total fucking bitches.

As a side note, the two things you pretty much have to do when you start out in dota are to memorize the items and the heroes' abilities. Just takes repetition.
Tenebris
Reverend of Swagger

Postby Tenebris » Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:01 pm

Tray wrote:I'm assuming this is for me. I'll play around some more with it and try those guys out.

and heavyD, for he is the Bad. with a capital B.
Tenebris
Reverend of Swagger

Return to Defense of the Ancients