YouSuckMoreCock

why hello there

YouSuckMoreCock

Postby YouSuckMoreCock » Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:00 pm

than the people who make gay porn.
YouSuckMoreCock
 

Postby tonavin » Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:06 pm

thank you for the kind words
tonavin
 

Postby chandos » Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:08 pm

Oh, man! Who let the cat out of the bag? Teh website wasn't supposed to be released to our fan club until it was done, but it's good to see we haven't been forgotten.

Just on a technical note, the people that make gay porn aren't generally the "talent" in it. The liberal media would have us believe there are a lot of gays, but that remains to be seen...and felt...in my butt.
User avatar
chandos
Reverend of Swagger
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:11 pm

Postby bacon » Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:14 pm

Hey tray, do we have an ID?
User avatar
bacon
Reverend of Swagger
 
Posts: 1345
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:40 pm

Postby YouSuckMoreCock » Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:26 pm

bacon wrote:Hey tray, do we have an ID?


You wont get one =D
YouSuckMoreCock
 

Postby tonavin » Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:28 pm

/bump
tonavin
 

Postby Tray » Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:33 pm

He's using an anonymizer or some other tool to prevent IP trace it looks like.

Although after seeing this thread

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/threa ... 3438&sid=1

also that someone posted in the veneratios forums under Vixsonlol about his attempted transfer my votes leaning towards vixsin.

Course there are always the few notable fanboys we've collected through our illustrious time on FT, so really take your pick.
Tray
Reverend of Swagger
 
Posts: 3183
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:39 am

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:38 pm

Tray wrote:He's using an anonymizer or some other tool to prevent IP trace it looks like.

Although after seeing this thread

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/threa ... 3438&sid=1

also that someone posted in the veneratios forums under Vixsonlol about his attempted transfer my votes leaning towards vixsin.

Course there are always the few notable fanboys we've collected through our illustrious time on FT, so really take your pick.


If I was vixsin I wouldn't hide my IP. DIAF
Guest
 

Postby tonavin » Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:41 pm

Vixsin is a little cumstain that isn't important in the grand scheme of anything.


This thread is about us.
tonavin
 

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:42 pm

tonavin wrote:Vixsin is a little cumstain that isn't important in the grand scheme of anything.


This thread is about us.


You'd know all about cumstains would'nt you? I mean who would give you any action?
Guest
 

Postby tonavin » Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:43 pm

There, much better. Fuel us with your anger and jealousy!
tonavin
 

Postby Tray » Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:44 pm

I thought cumstains were the end result of getting action?


Now I'm really leaning towards vixsin, or possibly the K to the arens, although I think Karens would be smarter than that.
Tray
Reverend of Swagger
 
Posts: 3183
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:39 am

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:48 pm

Tray wrote:I thought cumstains were the end result of getting action?


Now I'm really leaning towards vixsin, or possibly the K to the arens, although I think Karens would be smarter than that.


In tonavins case, its jacking off.
Guest
 

Postby AlkalineDave » Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:50 pm

What's the point of this persons post. Let me call you names without telling you who I am so ______ occurs?

Thank you for the love. One time I watched a Reel Big Fish show. They were selling shirts that said Reel Big Fish SUCKS. You know why? Any publicity is good publicity.
User avatar
AlkalineDave
Reverend of Swagger
 
Posts: 1880
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:18 pm

Postby tonavin » Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:50 pm

I get hot when people think of me jerkin' the gerkin
tonavin
 

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:57 pm

tonavin wrote:I get hot when people think of me jerkin' the gerkin

from what i hear you get hot over lots of things.
Guest
 

Postby Tray » Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:07 am

Anonymous wrote:from what i hear you get hot over lots of things.


How is this an insult?
Tray
Reverend of Swagger
 
Posts: 3183
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:39 am

Postby tonavin » Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:16 am

I wanna hear this!
tonavin
 

Postby Bum_of_thunder » Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:17 am

vixsin is such trash.


even if you aren't vixsin you are just as ridiculous thus putting you in the same category...and quite frankly...when you are trash, your trash...and it really doesnt make a difference at that point.
Bum_of_thunder
 

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:14 pm

hey guys this is amze
Guest
 

Next

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests

cron