Rabblerouser rouses rabbles

why hello there

Re: Rabblerouser rouses rabbles

Postby Rabblerouser » Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:15 am

What I really hate, is that the same players that take the time to send these types of mail, are never the type of ganks I bother to remember, or waste time armorying.
WoWScrnShot_111210_081142.JPG
WoWScrnShot_111210_081142.JPG (1.37 MiB) Viewed 13015 times
Rabblerouser
Reverend of Swagger

Postby Sulmar » Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:41 am

man, I need to sign back up for wow and gank that mage
Sulmar
Reverend of Swagger

Postby Tenebris » Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:20 am

Sulmar wrote:man, I need to sign back up for wow and gank that mage

my thoughts exactly. But then i remember that WoW is a terrible and great evil.
Tenebris
Reverend of Swagger

Postby Janaria » Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:45 am

Lol, well the upside is at least it wasn't badly misspelled rage mail.
You don't know the meaning of suffering until you've looked into the fridge, seen nothing but hot dog buns and mustard, and made it into a meal.
Janaria

Postby Rabblerouser » Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:07 am

Janaria wrote:Lol, well the upside is at least it wasn't badly misspelled rage mail.

Probably did his breathing exercises before typing it out.
Rabblerouser
Reverend of Swagger

Postby AlkalineDave » Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:18 pm

Tenebris wrote:
Sulmar wrote:man, I need to sign back up for wow and gank that mage

my thoughts exactly. But then i remember that WoW is a terrible and great evil.
My will be a dead man
AlkalineDave
Reverend of Swagger

Postby bacon » Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:15 pm

you will all come back in the end. you shall all return to the dark side
bacon
Reverend of Swagger

Postby Git » Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:41 pm

bacon wrote:you will all come back in the end. you shall all return to the dark side

I've been to rural north dakota, i understand why you play wow.

:P
Git
Reverend of Swagger

Highscores: 10

Postby Sulmar » Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:52 pm

it's the only alternative to incest and assrape, right?
Sulmar
Reverend of Swagger

Postby Rabblerouser » Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:17 am

Account Banned
Origination Forums / Comments
Ban Type: Harassment
Expires: Friday, January 21, 2011 8:45:06 PM UTC (in 29 days, 7 hours)
Ban Reason: This account has been suspended from the World of Warcraft forums for a 1 month (30 day) period for harassing other players. This is a final warning. Further violations of Forum Guidelines could result in a loss of posting privileges.

" lunar eclipse tonight (Current) - Dec 22, 2010 2:21:28 PM------------ 12/20/2010 3:50 PMPosted by Vassild "look up"

PMPosted by Rabblerouser "Better luck next time Vassil D:http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070910025107AAldHXl"
Rabblerouser
Reverend of Swagger

Postby Sulmar » Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:40 am

hahahahahahahahaha

but srsly, the mods sure are being gay now

reminds me of tee ball where everyone gets a trophy and an orange and a slice of pizza and a capri sun after the game, except the kids that called the fat kid "pig" or "fatty fat fat fat"
Sulmar
Reverend of Swagger

Postby AlkalineDave » Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:20 am

Question has been deleted :(
My will be a dead man
AlkalineDave
Reverend of Swagger

Postby Ingoodhands » Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:10 pm

Sulmar wrote:but srsly, the mods sure are being gay now

Blizzard

Caters

To

Children

Maybe they made the game more difficult, but if you don't communicate with strangers in a manner acceptable in a Sunday School classroom, you get a dicking of a punishment. And I mean, I'm sure I'm going to get flak for saying this, but just consider who you're recruiting. Cleaning up the language in your own guild chat, it's pretty clear that the game is attracting the kind of people that play a family friendly game.

In my eyes, it's just not what RoS stands for. But whatever gets you your purples. Just seems like a shame. I can't remember who said it, but my favorite quote while in the guild was "Hey guys, I just made the guild bank into a swastika!" Just one of the random spewings within the first half hour of being invited to the guild when I was doing 5's with Mino and Tray. The fact that nobody got hypersensitive about it and most people got a laugh out of it made me really impressed with the guild.

Maybe this should go in the other thread. One of the admins could move it or delete it as I'm sure at least a few of you disagree fully with me. Especially with me not being around this expansion, that creates an even lower image of me than usual.
chandos wrote:(However, we are both in agreement that ClumsyD is undeniably gay.)

Git wrote:Don't be Africa.
Ingoodhands
Reverend of Swagger

Highscores: 1

Postby Tray » Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:45 pm

Nothing against having an opinion, but not sure you should be forming an opinion when you don't really know how the game is now.

I don't know if blizzard caters to children or not, but I've yet to be banned. I don't know if it's still up but the WG 1:1 balancing thread that made it so horde couldn't 80v8 went 150+ pages and I was pretty brutal to a lot of horde zerglings. I figured for sure I'd get something, but I didn't.
Tray
Reverend of Swagger

Postby Timos » Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:50 pm

Only thing I've noticed them really cracking down on is what they consider harassment. Which seems to be any sort of personal attack no matter how severe
Timos
Reverend of Swagger

Postby Ingoodhands » Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:44 am

Tray you can't really cash in on the unjust treatment from the GM's toward the players. You in black and white asked craigzor if he would exchange pictures of his cock for one of yours to compare sizes with and not a fucking thing happens. I got my last warning from a harmless quote from Jay and Silent Bob.

Maybe I'm biased, but I thought all my bans were absurd in comparison to all the crude shit I took from all the people that I or the guild pissed off. Now rabble got a ban for something like posting an answered question on why pigs cant look up after vassild has definitely earned any attack he's ever received on the forums and I just don't feel the system is improving.
chandos wrote:(However, we are both in agreement that ClumsyD is undeniably gay.)

Git wrote:Don't be Africa.
Ingoodhands
Reverend of Swagger

Highscores: 1

Postby Tray » Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:57 am

Seems to me, and I'm not saying there isn't a bias, but certain people who have gone off the deep end before or gone above and beyond the forum TOS are flagged for any sort of misstep. I'm sure I got people who don't like me, but I'd be willing to bet that both you and Rabble had more that outright hated your guts. Squeeky wheel and all that. Especially with these new forums.

Oh and I forgot about the Craigzor thing, chuckled a little when you reminded me.
Tray
Reverend of Swagger

Postby Git » Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:11 am

Tray wrote:Seems to me, and I'm not saying there isn't a bias, but certain people who have gone off the deep end before or gone above and beyond the forum TOS are flagged for any sort of misstep. I'm sure I got people who don't like me, but I'd be willing to bet that both you and Rabble had more that outright hated your guts. Squeeky wheel and all that. Especially with these new forums.

Oh and I forgot about the Craigzor thing, chuckled a little when you reminded me.

So did you exchange? Does he spray-on tan his dick too? Gotta get dat mystic tan bro.
Git
Reverend of Swagger

Highscores: 10

Postby Rabblerouser » Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:30 pm

WoWScrnShot_041611_212622.JPG
Rabblerouser
Reverend of Swagger

Postby Rabblerouser » Mon May 02, 2011 10:36 am

So, this guy named Spunkky got into RoS, somehow. I eventually figured out that he's actually this kid of Vassil D level of intelligence.
Anyways, I logged in last night, and some dickbag named Crazywench starts going apeshit in guild chat wanting to fight me. Spunkky jumped in and started talk trash.
Stick and I handled Crazywench in Ventrillo, eventually forcing him to ragequit, then we started in on Spunkky, who left the guild after about five minutes of verbal bashing.
This is what I found in my mailbox this morning:
WoWScrnShot_050211_112857.jpg
Rabblerouser
Reverend of Swagger

PreviousNext

Return to General