DALLAS FOOTBALL COWBOYS MOTHERFUCKERS

why hello there

Re: DALLAS FOOTBALL COWBOYS MOTHERFUCKERS

Postby Git » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:33 pm

I am warning you, dont put your faith in Rob Ryan. Your D was so bad last year that you think it's good this year. Joke's on you you've played nothing but NFC south teams
Git
Reverend of Swagger

Highscores: 10

Postby Tenebris » Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:25 pm

like i said. I'm not expecting a good defense. I'm not even expecting an average defense. I just want a defense that's only slightly below average. Like 20th ranked D. As long as he can keep that i'm good.
Tenebris
Reverend of Swagger

Postby sturdyTURTLE » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:47 pm

This is how the cowboys win games:
https://vine.co/v/hjp7KU5H5n6
Reeve
Manager of the BRouge Raccoonicorns, the 2012 RoS Fantasy Football League Champions
sturdyTURTLE
Reverend of Swagger

Postby Tray » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:08 pm

Tray
Reverend of Swagger

Postby Grayhome » Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:46 am

So Git and his trolling and facebook bashing ways can't take it when someone else gets the upper hand and returns the joke.

LOL FAGGOT

Welcome back to mediocre, lol .500. Notice your team is only slightly better that the last place team in the NFC West.
Think with the wise, but talk with the vulgar.
Grayhome
Reverend of Swagger

Postby Ingoodhands » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:14 am

Grayhome wrote:So Git and his trolling and facebook bashing ways can't take it when someone else gets the upper hand and returns the joke.

LOL FAGGOT

Welcome back to mediocre, lol .500. Notice your team is only slightly better that the last place team in the NFC West.

Make this man an Admin
chandos wrote:(However, we are both in agreement that ClumsyD is undeniably gay.)

Git wrote:Don't be Africa.
Ingoodhands
Reverend of Swagger

Highscores: 1

Postby Tray » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:42 am

I thought it was a tad bold to degrade the Cowboys for losing to a NO team, that is seemingly far superior than a Carolina team, that the 49ers lost against. Especially given the fact that they'll be playing that same NO team this week.

The whole glass houses thing.

But yes, Max is very sensitive when his Cowgirls screw the pooch.
Tray
Reverend of Swagger

Postby Grayhome » Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:01 pm

Tray wrote:The whole glass houses thing.

This is exactly my point. You don't see me jumping up and down screaming that the 49ers are the greatest show on earth and then when they lose I can't take it. Shit they sucked for years and they heading right back down that path. Whoopty Doo. It's sports. Doesn't pay my mortgage. Doesn't make my butt hurt.
Grayhome
Reverend of Swagger

Postby Git » Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:06 pm

Grayhome wrote:
Tray wrote:The whole glass houses thing.

This is exactly my point. You don't see me jumping up and down screaming that the 49ers are the greatest show on earth and then when they lose I can't take it. Shit they sucked for years and they heading right back down that path. Whoopty Doo. It's sports. Doesn't pay my mortgage. Doesn't make my butt hurt.

That's not it at all. All you do is spam my facebook with nonsense about the cowboys. I delete it and you go spam someone else's facebook about the cowboys. I question who is butthurt here. Then this week you continue to post shit on my wall. I'm tired of deleting shit, and I don't care to read you posting on someone else's wall. Seems like blocking you was the obvious choice, considering you're just being a fucking retard 100% of the time on there anyway.
Git
Reverend of Swagger

Postby Grayhome » Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:28 pm

So sorry. I forgot Facebook was a place for historians and doctorates

The proof's in the pudding

10/28, 4:38pm
Brad Graham
Why so mad bro? Lol, want me to stop? just say the words

10/28, 9:02pm
Max Buehler
You're mistaking anger for general laughter..the cowboys have been awful for a long time, it doesn't bother me. That was a really exciting game.and you deleted some of my shit off your fb a while back, so im just returning the favor :P

So like I said ole Gitler can dish it out but can't take it.
Grayhome
Reverend of Swagger

Postby Git » Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:31 pm

Grayhome wrote:So sorry. I forgot Facebook was a place for historians and doctorates

The proof's in the pudding

10/28, 4:38pm
Brad Graham
Why so mad bro? Lol, want me to stop? just say the words

10/28, 9:02pm
Max Buehler
You're mistaking anger for general laughter..the cowboys have been awful for a long time, it doesn't bother me. That was a really exciting game.and you deleted some of my shit off your fb a while back, so im just returning the favor :P

So like I said ole Gitler can dish it out but can't take it.

But all you do is act retarded 100% of the time bro. Are you offended that I blocked you on facebook?
Git
Reverend of Swagger

Postby Grayhome » Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:15 pm

Grayhome wrote:So Git and his trolling and facebook bashing ways can't take it when someone else gets the upper hand and returns the joke.

This says nothing about me being butthurt that you blocked me. Quid pro quo
Grayhome
Reverend of Swagger

Postby Git » Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:34 pm

Grayhome wrote:

This says nothing about me being butthurt that you blocked me. Quid pro quo

yet you ran to the forums, same as last week. I think you need a hobby, man.
Git
Reverend of Swagger

Postby Tray » Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:01 pm

There's no team that I dislike more than the Cowboys, and I bust Git's balls about them all the time. Just like the other day when I felt the need to point out that both of our teams hadn't won a superbowl since we were around 9 years old. Thing is though, Max and I are friendly (at least I think so) enough with each other that we converse about things other than his terrible choice in football teams. I tell you though, there are times when he's attempting to be a contrarian dickhead that I wished I still lived in Houston, so I could drive to Dallas and choke him out.

Again though, I think choosing to shit on his football team, the same week your team lost to the Panthers, takes a certain amount of gall. Like I told you 2 weeks or so ago Brad, comes across as too "tryhardy" posting it twice, then moving it to Fin's page.

A quality troll, posts just enough to get under someone's skin, but doesn't give up that position of no fucks given. If the person you're trying to troll doesn't bite, it's best to move on, and wait for another opportunity.
Tray
Reverend of Swagger

Postby Timos » Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:20 pm

let me just take the time to chime in here and proclaim

BUCCANEERS SUPERBOWL CHAMPS 2013
Timos
Reverend of Swagger

Postby Git » Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:21 am

Tray wrote:There's no team that I dislike more than the Cowboys, and I bust Git's balls about them all the time. Just like the other day when I felt the need to point out that both of our teams hadn't won a superbowl since we were around 9 years old. Thing is though, Max and I are friendly (at least I think so) enough with each other that we converse about things other than his terrible choice in football teams. I tell you though, there are times when he's attempting to be a contrarian dickhead that I wished I still lived in Houston, so I could drive to Dallas and choke him out.

Again though, I think choosing to shit on his football team, the same week your team lost to the Panthers, takes a certain amount of gall. Like I told you 2 weeks or so ago Brad, comes across as too "tryhardy" posting it twice, then moving it to Fin's page.

A quality troll, posts just enough to get under someone's skin, but doesn't give up that position of no fucks given. If the person you're trying to troll doesn't bite, it's best to move on, and wait for another opportunity.

Tray thinks we're friends! hwa hwa hwa! You can come try to choke me out, but I've met you irl and you're tiny so I'm not too worried about it, pussy! (are you still in wyoming? just wondering... )
Git
Reverend of Swagger

Postby Grayhome » Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:00 am

Ohh, I see what you did there.

Dishing it out but not taking it. That's what this is all about.
Grayhome
Reverend of Swagger

Postby Git » Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:57 am

Grayhome wrote:Ohh, I see what you did there.

Dishing it out but not taking it. That's what this is all about.

Are you for real? Do you read words good? There's a difference between "trolling" and "all you ever do is troll". If you want to be friends that troll eachother sometimes, cool. If you want to engage in some conversation ever that doesn't involve you posting shit about the cowboys on my wall, cool. If not, even cooler. But then you're just a troll and not really a "friend" at that point. I feel like I shouldn't need to explain this to a grown ass dude. Thing is, I don't like to get even, I prefer to get ahead. However, I'm a motherfucking adult now, so instead of becoming a petty faggot stomping his internet feet in the sand demanding that someone play tetherball, I just blocked you and moved along. Now you're here whining about it.

Meanwhile, the NFC east first place cowboys continue to keep pace for another 8-8 season!

I also think you entirely missed Tray's glass houses reference but that's okay, I don't fault you for your shortcomings. They probably don't pay your mortgage, so they're not really important amirite?
Git
Reverend of Swagger

Postby Grayhome » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:30 pm

Oh no I totally get it. It's okay for Git but no one else and definitely not towards Git.
Grayhome
Reverend of Swagger

Postby Tenebris » Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:13 pm

it's almost time......
Tenebris
Reverend of Swagger

PreviousNext

Return to General