THE WEBSITE!

why hello there

THE WEBSITE!

Postby Git » Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:14 pm

Hey bros, I migrated this thing to my linode (that's a linux server that I pay for). It took me a while to figure out it out, but I am git from the internet after all so it's working. I didn't get the old archives working because holy fuck I have no idea how a-chan nigger-rigged that shit, but he did a bang up job! way to go, a-chan!

Anyway, here's the skinny. I host 3 sites so far on this server of mine. I host one that I use for testing purposes and various other shit, another for my dad's catering company that you all may have seen at some point. And lastly I moved this fat phpbb3 board over that we all know and love, but have apparently never forgot. I'm also working on a simple wordpress thing for my mom so she can show off how fucking awesome she is at landscaping (for real, she is). So that'll be 4 sites. 3 of which I eat the cost on because I value the fact that I am alive (thanks, parents!).

SO look I pay 20 bucks a month to host this shit. Realistically I don't need your money. HOWEVER, you can be bros and donate anyway. I think between domain registration and shit this costs me about ~250 a year. I don't expect to make up ANY of that. But you can help. How, you might ask? Look at the bottom of the page for the "Donate" button! That's a paypal button! You can click that shit and give me MONEY! fuck yeah.

You can also visit this AWESOME FUCKING WEBSITE PAGE that i made called http://www.weneverforgot.com/donate

Again, donating is entirely optional, I am not looking to get rich off you groids, but I figured I would give you the option to act like regular white folk.
Git
Reverend of Swagger

Highscores: 10

Re: THE WEBSITE!

Postby sturdyTURTLE » Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:05 pm

TLDR; MOTHERFUCKING GIT IS HACKING OUR SHIT AND ADDING MICROTRANSACTIONS TO THE WEBSITE.
Reeve
Manager of the BRouge Raccoonicorns, the 2012 RoS Fantasy Football League Champions
sturdyTURTLE
Reverend of Swagger

Postby Git » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:03 pm

sturdyTURTLE wrote:TLDR; MOTHERFUCKING GIT IS HACKING OUR SHIT AND ADDING MICROTRANSACTIONS TO THE WEBSITE.

Wooooooow
Git
Reverend of Swagger

Highscores: 10

Postby Tray » Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:26 am

Yeah he got the D3 RMAH from Blizzard for cheap, he's slowly implementing it in.
Tray
Reverend of Swagger

Return to General