outlast

why hello there

outlast

Postby Tenebris » Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:35 pm

Good lord this game is fucking scary as hell to play. Horror game where all you can do is run, crawl and jump. And the only way to see in the dark is a very fast discharging video camera night vision mode. That doesn't recharge. You actually have to fucking find batteries. Makes going through the many dark spaces even more terrifying

Would recommend.

edit: good lord like the second quest(for lack of a better word) they turn off the power. This game is TERRIFYING with no lights on.
Tenebris
Reverend of Swagger

Re: outlast

Postby Git » Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:52 pm

Tenebris wrote:Good lord this game is fucking scary as hell to play. Horror game where all you can do is run, crawl and jump. And the only way to see in the dark is a very fast discharging video camera night vision mode. That doesn't recharge. You actually have to fucking find batteries. Makes going through the many dark spaces even more terrifying

Would recommend.

edit: good lord like the second quest(for lack of a better word) they turn off the power. This game is TERRIFYING with no lights on.

I watched this British chick play through that on twitch. She was smokin hot and screamed at EVERYTHING. Don't judge me, it was when I was on the night shift. Game looked pretty fuckin creepy
Git
Reverend of Swagger

Highscores: 10

Postby Tenebris » Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:29 pm

Tenebris
Reverend of Swagger

Postby Sulmar » Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:51 pm

fuck that game, way too scary for me
Sulmar
Reverend of Swagger

Postby Tenebris » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:08 am

managed to beat it yesterday, weird ending. Just gotta wait for the DLC to come on sale which is supposed to be even scarier. Good stuff.
Tenebris
Reverend of Swagger

Return to General