Mythic Highmaul

why hello there

Mythic Highmaul

Postby Tenebris » Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:01 am

Any interest in Mythic Highmaul? You'd have to have probably at least 660 gear and not suck, but i'd like to be able to do some mythic highmaul before BRF comes out.
Tenebris
Reverend of Swagger

Re: Mythic Highmaul

Postby Burning Arrow » Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:53 pm

I'll do it
Burning Arrow
Reverend of Swagger

Postby Git » Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:35 pm

As a guild? I'm confused. Last RoS raid I attended we struggled with normal Ko'Ragh
Git
Reverend of Swagger

Highscores: 10

Postby Tenebris » Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:15 pm

Git wrote:As a guild? I'm confused. Last RoS raid I attended we struggled with normal Ko'Ragh

not really as a guild, more just maybe 4 or 5 people I at least trust to pull their weight. We can try to pug the rest. What days might you all have available. I mean if all we do is Kargath, I'm fine with that. I just want to try it. If we can get 5 of us, we should be able to find 5 random pugs with enough gear and functioning brain cells to do it.
Tenebris
Reverend of Swagger

Postby bacon » Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:18 am

On the right day, possibly. During the week I'm not going to be on until at the earliest 1am central though.
bacon
Reverend of Swagger

Postby Tenebris » Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:39 pm

hmmm, I just read that mythic dungeons in WoD have to be 20 man raids. Makes things a wee bit more diifcult. I figured I could probably find 5 or 6 randoms...but 15 or 16 is another kettle of fish. Oh well, still gonna try I guess.
Tenebris
Reverend of Swagger

Postby Git » Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:50 pm

Tenebris wrote:hmmm, I just read that mythic dungeons in WoD have to be 20 man raids. Makes things a wee bit more diifcult. I figured I could probably find 5 or 6 randoms...but 15 or 16 is another kettle of fish. Oh well, still gonna try I guess.

Not trying to be the nay-sayer here but who in the guild does enough dps/has enough tank gear/can heal good enough to do mythic content? That shit aint fuckin' around. People need to be pulling 25k+ at a bare minimum.
Git
Reverend of Swagger

Postby Tenebris » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:13 pm

Git wrote:
Tenebris wrote:hmmm, I just read that mythic dungeons in WoD have to be 20 man raids. Makes things a wee bit more diifcult. I figured I could probably find 5 or 6 randoms...but 15 or 16 is another kettle of fish. Oh well, still gonna try I guess.

Not trying to be the nay-sayer here but who in the guild does enough dps/has enough tank gear/can heal good enough to do mythic content? That shit aint fuckin' around. People need to be pulling 25k+ at a bare minimum.

I figured 660 or 665 ilevel should be enough gear for mythic. Finding out the whole 20 man thing kinda took the wind out of my sails though. On the other hand, its not like I have anything better to do this week. I already did 7/7 heroic on Tuesday night. I want to go to the next tier. I'm bored.

I'd post on the server forums but does anyone ever honestly look there? There has to be some way to get 20 people together that are capable.
Tenebris
Reverend of Swagger

Postby Tray » Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:01 am

Tenebris wrote:
I'd post on the server forums but does anyone ever honestly look there? There has to be some way to get 20 people together that are capable.

I see you've learned absolutely nothing from your previous time in WOW.

heh
Tray
Reverend of Swagger

Postby bacon » Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:09 am

Git wrote:

Mythic Kargath is pretty tame. Past that it's rough though.

But yeah, getting 20 people is going to be rough, and you can't do pickups through group finder that aren't from our server cluster might be difficult.
bacon
Reverend of Swagger

Postby Burning Arrow » Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:31 pm

I thought they had to be from our server specifically.
Burning Arrow
Reverend of Swagger

Postby bacon » Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:38 am

Burning Arrow wrote:I thought they had to be from our server specifically.

You can't do it cross realm in the sense of doing it with realms not in our group. Connected realms are basically merging our realm with the other connected realms; that's why we see stuff from other servers' auction houses, and they can join our guild.

So that's Rivendare, Firetree, Drak'tharon, Malorne, Spirestone and Stormscale
bacon
Reverend of Swagger

Postby Git » Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:51 am

bacon wrote:
Burning Arrow wrote:I thought they had to be from our server specifically.

You can't do it cross realm in the sense of doing it with realms not in our group. Connected realms are basically merging our realm with the other connected realms; that's why we see stuff from other servers' auction houses, and they can join our guild.

So that's Rivendare, Firetree, Drak'tharon, Malorne, Spirestone and Stormscale

AND MOONGUARD YOU FUCK
Git
Reverend of Swagger

Postby Tenebris » Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:30 pm

don't worry bro's. I got us added on wowprogress. 106th place on the server. woooooooo The adulation is sure to come in now.

http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/connected-spirestone
Tenebris
Reverend of Swagger

Return to General